One of the best ways to rejuvenate your health is by eating more nutritiously. In fact, even a few simple changes in your diet and lifestyle can have a positive impact on your health and can also prevent a variety of health problems in the future.
The traditional coffee and doughnuts for breakfast; a hamburger for lunch or no lunch; candy, cookies, and a soft drink for a snack; followed by a huge dinner with more protein than a person needs-are unhealthy dietary choices. As a result, younger people are starting to suffer from heart disease not only because of poor diet, but also because of an epidemic of inactivity.
To reverse the alarming trend, many doctors of chiropractic urge patients to stop smoking, eat a balanced diet, drink plenty of water, exercise regularly, and augment their balanced diet with appropriate nutritional supplements.
Start Your Healthy Lifestyle:
- Exercise at least 20 to 30 minutes three or four times a week
- Eat out more sparingly.
- Brown-bag your lunch to control your fat and sugar content while adding nutritious fruits, vegetables, and grains.
- Limit your intake of alcohol and quit smoking.
- Eat more raw foods.
- Select organically grown foods when possible, because they have lower amounts of toxic elements, such as pesticides and heavy metals
- Consume 25 to 30 grams of fiber a day
- Drink eight to ten 8-ounce glasses of water a day
Dr. Lindsey focuses on an anti-inflammatory with her patients. To read more about helping your body heal from within visit: http://deflame.com/
Schedule a consualton today and see how Dr. Lindsey can deflame you and get you on the road to better health! Contact Us!