Extremity Adjustments are for the joints of the body besides the spine, including the jaw, shoulder, elbow, ribs, wrist, hand, fingers, hip, knee, ankle, foot and toes.
Possible symptoms of extremity fixations include:
- Pain in the extremities or in extremity joints
- Fatigue in the extremities
- Weakness in the extremities
- Catches in the extremity joints
- Stiffness or immobility in the extremity joints
- Chronic cervical problems
- Chronic back problems
The goal of extremity adjusting will be to analyze the extremity, evaluate the extremity, establish an extremity treatment plan and co-ordinate this plan with the spinal treatment plan.
For more information or to book an appointment, call Dr. Lindsey at 321.591.7601